As for a solution, I think the only realistic Middle East Peace Plan is as outlined in my proposed Jerusalem Material Claims Conference Against the Arab League:
1) “collective naturalization” of all Jews of the Diaspora;
2) symbolic return of Arabs of Palestinian extraction;
3) a Reparations Agreement for Jews, Christians and Arabs/Muslims;
4) Jordanian citizenship with Israeli residence for the Arabs of Palestinian extraction; and,
5) a Trusteeship Agreement with “land reserves” for close Jewish and Arab settlement both east and west of the Jordan River.
Anything more is unrealistic given the intransigence of the PLO and Abdullah II.