Middle East Peace Plan –
As for a solution, I think the only realistic Middle East Peace Plan is as outlined in my proposed Jerusalem Material Claims Conference Against the Arab League:
1) “collective naturalization” of all Jews of the Diaspora;
2) symbolic return of Arabs of Palestinian extraction;
3) a Reparations Agreement for Jews, Christians and Arabs/Muslims;
4) Jordanian citizenship with Israeli residence for the Arabs of Palestinian extraction; and,
5) a Trusteeship Agreement with “land reserves” for close Jewish and Arab settlement both east and west of the Jordan River.
6) a Trade Agreement for the mass manufacturing of the electric (fuel cell) automobile.
Anything more is unrealistic given the intransigence of the PLO and Abdullah II.